Snowy Soo

Winter Railroading.

Thursday 30 January 2014

Great Photo album of Area H


I'm still working on the layout update, but just to let everyone know I'm alive and working on the project, I offer this link to an excellent album of images of the Area H industrial spur posted on railpictures.net.

CP never seems to be working the spur when I roll by, but the site has great pics.

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any easy way to embed/share their images. So the best I can offer is this url link to the album.


1 comment:

  1. Down to two industries?? I'm assuming they'd be Korex and Polytainers. Google still shows tankers parked at Brenntag and Battenfield Grease, so this must have happened fairly recently. Kinda sad, it's one of the last great industrial spurs in the GTA.

    ReplyDelete